Pages

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Welcome to my marketing and market trading blog!

If you reading this you probably interested in marketing and looking for some important and beneficial information. Congratulations! I won't tell you that you are on the right place (everyone tells this and I find it a bit annoying), but I will try to make more familiar with the SEO, Internet Marketing, Off-line marketing and a bit of finances. You choose what is more interesting to you.
Maybe all this? Just like me :)
Ok. Why I starting this blog at all? Couple of last years I been looking HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON INTERNET. All I came across- mostly was the SCAM (Those stupid dodgy photos someone standing by a nice house and more nice car and going from homeless to millionaire in 3-6 months-NONSENSE!) . I spend loads of money on work from home, stuffing stupid envelopes and so on. But you end up more loosing money than earning (if earning at all). So I been dipping deep inside the marketing books, exploring all the information on internet, attending seminars (despite me having Hon's degree in BA). The first of all what I learned is you have to try all on yourself to get familiar with the things. It's pretty easy as loads of marketers say but in reality is NOT. The competition is huge an and with every day is more harder to find a niche. But as I say: You will never hit the Jackpot if you won't buy the lottery ticket:)
So, in my blog I will write all the best online, off-line, SEO and market trading tips I came or will come across. That's what I am interested in (despite passion in cooking, composing and playing music, painting and martial arts:) and will be happy to share with you all my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.